Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sexy bajuwaali bhabhi


Hi friends! It's me janu, back with my experience with a marvadi babe. She is my neighbour & both our houses very next to each other. She was very equal to ayesha takia (oh boy whattta firm big booobs and round tight ass) her figure was very sexy with 38-26-36. Her age was about 25. 

She was very close to me because i use to take her to her parents home when ever she asked. I always used to think about the i'd fuck her. But, never got a chance. One day i heard some noise from their house. She was asking her husband to fuck her & she was requesting him. But her husband disagreed & said that he has no mood. Though it was three years she got married she had no children. As i was very close to her i called her bhabhi. Once i thought of a plan. I asked her "bhabhi, it's about three years u got married & still ur like a fresh flower. What's the secret?" as soon as i said this she started crying & said that she got fucked by her husband only sometime. 

I was surprised to here that. I asked the reason. She said that her husband is not intrested in sex. I said her, " i wish i had a wonderful wife like you i will enjoy everyday" on hearing this she looked at me cunningly & said to me “ what a bad luck” i gave her a hint to give me a chance & she indirectly gave signal . I said her to get ready & went away. Next day her husband went to his work by 9'o clock. I went to her house by 9:30 by wearing night dress. She was ready in a sexy nighty with black sexy bra. I said hello and chatted for sometime and got into emotional talks she got very happy and said i wish you were my husband and took my hand in her and thanked me for the support. I put my hand on her head and started caressing her hair and then her back with my finger tips she got little current in her body and hugged me. Then i lifted her face and started kissing on her forehead and then eyes, cheeks and then just a little touch on her lip and then looked into her eyes….. They were close in ecstasy. Then we hugged and started rubbing our hands on each other’s back. She took initiative and started kissing me on my cheeks and said “ oh jaanu you are so caring ..i love the way you touch…. I cant resist my self lets go to bedroom. She started removing my shirt and kissed on my chest and took my nipple in her mouth …oh god!!! … what a jerk it gave me my lund started rising. I started removing her nighty… ohhhh what a big balls so firm. Her black bra made them more attractive… i slowly removed her bra ….. Milky white skin of her boobs and a pink nipples little erect. I made her sleep & i slept on her & started kissing her on her rosy lips. I started kissing her neck….shoulder… earlobes she was becoming hot now. In the mean while i was pressing her boobs which were very big & i can get the hotness of her boobs. 
Both of us were playing with our tounges & i really enjoyed it. Started pressing her boobs really hard like flour & she was moaning "hhhaaaaaannnnn, aaaaahhhhhhh, uuuummmmmmm, eeeeesssssssssss, zoor say dabao, mujhsay raha nahin ja sakta". Then i got some honey, kept it in her navel & started licking it with my toungue. By now she was in heavens & she was moaning loudly "mujhay chabajao, janu, mere boobs ko kanto, khajao, aaaaaaahhhhhhh. I started sucking her boobs. Her boobs became very big & her pink nipples were rock hard. Then i took off her panties & to my surprise she was ready with shaved pussy. She also took off my dress & we both were completely nude in front of eachother. 
Now we hugged eachother & started sucking eachother's body. She took my lund & said "wah kafi time hogaye isay dekh kar" & started sucking it very hard. She was biting it & it was paining me a lot. But, i did'nt stop her because i knew that she is waiting for this from long time. After some time i cummed in her mouth & she drank it with a great curiocity. Then i made her sleep, parted her legs did finger fucking. Her pussy was some what tight because she was fucked not many times. She was moaning "aaaahhhhh, uuuuuuummmmmm, ooooooohhhhhhh, ooooofffffffff, janu, tumhara pyar karne ka tarika bahot achha hai ohhhhh your married life will be very happy ….ab yeh sab bas karo. Mujhsay aur raha nahin ja sakta, bus asly kam shuru karo". 
   
Then i said "bus toda intezar kijiye ek aakri kam bakhi hai". She said "kya hai". I made her close her eyes & started licking her pussy by parting the lips of her pussy. She said, "wah! Aur ander karo, mujhay yah bahut pasand aaya". I incer my complete tounge in her pussy & fucked her with my toungue. She was moaning aaaaaahhhhhhhh, ooooohhhhhhh, uuuuuummmmmm, hhhhhaaaannnn, aur ander janu aur". I drank all the juice that came out of her pussy. It was very tasty. Then i made her sleep took the condom & when i was wearing it she said " mujhay bagair condom kay chodo. I slowly entered my rock hard tool in her pussy & fucked her slowly. Then i increased speed & she was moaning out of pain aaaahhhhhhhh, uuuuuuummmm, oooooooffffffffffff, aur zoor say hhhhhhhaaaaaannnnn, after 15 min. My cum entered her pussy. 
    
Then we went to hotel had our meals & returned home. It was paining me a lot still. I went home & slept. After some time i found someone taking off my clothes. It was bhabhi again. I said her "mujhay rest lene do ham phir kal karangay". She said " tum aaram karo aur mughay apna kam karnay do". She undid her clothes & mine too & started fucking me really harder than me. I did not stop her as she did'nt have sex for long.

No comments:

Post a Comment