Sunday, August 15, 2010

Fuck with friend’s wife

I have a friend namely surendar who is aged 38 and his wife’s name is rukumani and her age is 34 and her sizes are 38 – 30 – 35. I use to go to their house quite often and my friend had his child just 6 months ago after 9 years of marriage .i talk freely with his wife also and she also talk to me and cut jokes to me. After the child birth to my surprise my friend’s wife looks become strange and she use to give me seducing looks sometime if i sit in the hall she will be in the kitchen and my friend use to be somewhere. That time she use to turn to my side and slowly bring her saree below her navel and wantedly do that her saree pallu slip down and she bend in front of me and slowly rise up after more than required time and put her pallu in such a way her left side boob will not be covered by her pallu and it will be clearly visible and she smile at me secretly from the kitchen.once when me, my friend and his wife went for shopping at t.nagar ranganathan street it was highly crowded and as it was a deepavalli time and my friend went in front and we followed all of a sudden my friend’s wife in front me she stopped and i banged with her from her back and she turned back and smiled at me seductively. By seeing her smile my dick got its attention and i slowly started pressing my dick on her sexy buttocks and she also started co-operation by moving slowly allowing me to press my dick and i kept my hand in her midriff and started playing with her sexy foldings and kept my right hand on her shoulder.when we entered in the shop it was terribly crowded my friend said that he will wait near the gate itself i too said the same showing that as if i am a true friend of him. I forgot to say that meet friend will look lean and i am athletic body. My friend’s wife she will look like cine dancer anuradha. Ok coming back to the story my friend’s wife requested me to accompany with her as such it is the habit of my friend that he’ll never accompany with her shopping.

Reluctantly i said ok in front of my friend but once we entered inside she went to the saree section and i stood behind her and started pressing my dick on her buttocks as such i am her husband protecting her from crowd and she pushed her buttocks to the back and received my pressings also i asked her to give me the baby when i took the baby from her i pressed my hand on her sexy boobs for a good required time. She stood next to me and pressed her boobs on my right hand biceps and when she selected a saree she asked me to put the pallu of that saree and asked how it is. She selected the saree which i like most. Again while coming to the counter to pay she stood in front of me and i pressed my dick on her buttocks. She slowly brought her hand back with out my knowledge and suddenly caught hold of my dick in her hand and smiled at me and she whispered i have a fantastic size than her hubby.while we were going back by bus again it became terribly crowded. Since we got up at terminus my friend got a seat in gents side and he took the window seat and she sat next to him and i stood next to her.when the bus started it became crowded and the next stopping itself it became terribly crowded a huge crowd got in. And i slowly pressed my dick on her left side biceps and she also slowly leaned on my dick and i started pressing my dick rigourously on her biceps and slowly she adjusted her pallu in such a way her left side boob became visible to my eye and she asked meet press my dick on her boobs in her eyes itself and i understood her eyes language i slowly adjusted myself and started pressing my dick on her left boob and she acted like adjusting her pallu and pressed my dick. Like that she touched my dick several times. I brought my dick out from my jatti by putting hand in my pant pocket. My pant material is very thin as such it is a costly material. It helped her to feel my dick as if it is naked .we played like that for about 1 hour as such my lousy innocent friend slept in the bus because he took the window seat and we got down she asked me to come to her house next day as my friend is going out of town for 1 week on his official tour.when i went to her house next day she blushingly invited me and asked me to sit wait in the hall she will bring some coffee for me and went into the kitchen. I slowly went behind her but brought my dick out from my pant itself and suddenly hugged her from her back and pressed my dick on her sexy ass and started kissing her back neck and she also closed her eyes and enjoyed my play with her and i slowly brought my left hand to her sexy navel and squeezed it and brought my right hand to her boob and pressed her boobs she turned her head to thy side and i pressed my lips on her velvet rosy lips and kissing her to my heart content and she also returned my kissing and brought poked my tongue in her mouth she willingly opened her mouth and allowed my tongue to go in her mouth and our tongues started twirling and we both exchanged our saliva.she asked not to press her boob as it is full of milk. Also she asked me to carry her to their bedroom where she used to sleep with her hubby (my friend).and i lifted her like a flower bouquet and put her on the bed and i sat beside her she pulled me on her and started kissing my lips and slowly went down to her neck and removed her pallu and placed my lips on her sexy cleavage and kissed on those lovely cleavage and her mounds on here blouse. Then i slowly came down and kissed her sexy and lovely sweet navel and licked that for about 10 minutes she pressed my head on her navel and then i played with my tongue in her sexy hip folding and kissed the folding for quite a long time and rubbed my face on her folding she enjoyed by giving lovely moans and when i came up and removed her blouse and bra i immediately placed my lips on her sweet right nipple she moaned lovely and this aroused me a lot and i played with her left boob and started sucking her right boob. Wow milk started flowing in my mouth and she pressed my head on her boob and asked me enn raja enn chella raja nalla paal kudinga nallaa chappunga.

My darling please drink my milk and suck it nicely). I alternated her left boob and drank milk and after 15 minutes of rigorous sucking her boobs became empty i asked her how so much of milk. She told me from that morning she didn’t give her milk to her kid but had given only bottled milk and she want to feed me. Than i removed my dress and became nude and made her also nude. When she removed my dick spread out and hit her chin and her jerking like a snake came out from the hole and she lovingly caught hold of dick in her hand said wow it is bigger than her hubby’s. I asked her how big it is she said it will be only 51/2 inch but mine is 8 inch and 1 1/2 inch thick she pressed my rose bud on her lips and gave a tight long kiss and lovingly rubbed my dick on her whole face her cheeks. Her ear buds her lips like lipstick her nose and also on her lovely boobs.i said i want to fuck her mouth she said i can do any nasty thing i want to do and immediately kept my dick in her mouth and started bobbing her head up and down and i caught her cheeks lovingly and said enn chell kutti nallaa chappudee she asked me to talk vugarly. So i said enn ruku kutti enn poola chappudee unn mogathula theychikodee (my sweet dear suck my dick and rub it on your sexy face) i started my action slowly first and then i increased the speed of fucking her mouth. She gagged and i fucked her mouth for about 15 minutes i was about to cum and i told her but she didn’t leave my dick and still she pushed further inside till her throat. My cum straight away hit her throat and wads of cum started flowing in her mouth she didn’t waste even a single drop. She opened her mouth and made made my cum to flow on her tongue so that she can taste and swallow that. Then she kissed my dick rose bud and thanked my dick for giving her the taste squash which is not available anywhere on the earth and rubbed it on her lovely mounds. I asked her to lie and i brought my face near her thighs junction and kissed her sweet hair less lovely pussy

No comments:

Post a Comment